- Every adult has the capability to be a great parent
- Every child is innately good
- Every person has the right to determine their own gender and sexual identity
- Natural and/or logical are the most effective consequences
- Parenting is the hardest and most consequential thing anyone can do
- Parenting with will always turn out better than parenting over
- Everyone needs support sometimes
Am I a perfect parent? Not by a long shot. However, I am a(n)…
- Mom to 3 grown-ish kids who are successfully adulting, one of whom is Bi, and the bonus mom to a trans man who is happily married with an adorable baby
- 30+ year educator, librarian, school and district administrator
- Certified parenting coach
- Gender & Sexualities Alliance (GSA) Club Advisor
- LGBTQIA+ ally, facilitator, and trainer
- Former parenting radio talk show producer & host
- Family web resource directory publisher
- Former asshole adolescent (I was my worst nightmare)
- Child of divorce
- Divorcee now happily partnered
There’s not much I haven’t lived through, coached through, or taught.
Let me help you – schedule a free 30-minute call so we can get started.
Read more about Parent Coaching.
Want us to keep you updated? Subscribe here: