Is your kiddo going to camp this summer? What you do now to prepare them (and yourself!) can set you both up for a successful summer (and beyond!).
- Thursday, April 6, 7 pm EDT – online: Join me and Equality Loudoun for, Parenting your LGBTQ+ Youth: It’s Time for Camp! Register here.
- Tuesday, April 18, 7:30 pm EDT – online: What to Expect Before, During, and After Camp: Preparing Yourself and Your Child with Odyssey Teen Camp – Register here
- Saturday, May 6, 1 – 5 PM EDT- IRL! HCPSS Rainbow Conference. I’m not presenting a workshop at this event, but I will be exhibiting, so stop by to say hey! There are some amazing sessions, both virtual and in-person at this FREE conference, so I highly recommend you check it out! The in-person part of the conference will be at the HCPSS Homewood Center, 10914 MD-108, Ellicott City, MD 21042
- August 17, Parenting your LGBTQ+ Youth: Back to School – stay tuned for details
- December 7, Parenting your LGBTQ+ Youth: The Holidays can be Hard – stay tuned for details